21.5.08

Flyers & Website

I finished my degree two weeks ago so after a 2 week break, I am getting round to doing some things again. Find out results in 9 days or something ridiculously soon, yikes.



This flyer has taken ages to make, I have done 4 or 5 completely different rough designs, going as far as to scan and colour them in on photoshop and then hating them. I like this, although the hand written type could have been better, but I was being hounded for the flyer and it is just for the boyfriend's band rather than some high flying magazine who are paying me. ALthough I *think* this may be actually get printed as opposed as just floating about online, which is nice!

Also, finally bought some webspace, check freyaillustration.co.uk although there is nothing there except a coming soon banner (quite pleased with it, clicky the link). Hopefully some sort of website will be in action in the next week or so.

1 comment:

Don Giulio said...

Good luck with your stuff!!
I always loved your illustrations since I discovered them!
giulio_
www.giulio-miglietta.com